Welcome and thank you for visiting the St. Augustine website. Whether you’re just having a look, searching for a parish home, or looking to learn more about the Catholic faith, we welcome you
to our parish. As you enter this site, we hope you get a sense the vibrant community of faith we call
If you would like to become a member of St. Augustine’s, we invite you to register and then connect with others by taking part in a ministry, event, and worship.
There are several ways for you to register as a parishioner:
- Visit the ministry pages located on this website.
- Join us at the next Mass.
- Please stop to say hi and introduce yourself after any of the Masses.
- Join us at any of the upcoming events at the parish. Take a look at the parish calendar to see what’s coming up.
ABOUT MY OWN CHURCH
My Own Church is a technology platform that gives our parishioners secure and personal access to the information in their family record. Once you register online, you will be able to log in and perform the following tasks in My Own Church:
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Manage your personal and church record information so that it's accurate and up to date. For example, if you move or change your phone number, you can easily log in and update your information.
- Add a record for a new family member.
- Upload individual and family photos.
- Go to www.connectnow.parishsoft.com/washingtondc/Register.aspx.
- Select St. Augustine, Washington from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the remaining required fields.
- A temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Use your 'Username' and 'Temporary Password' the next time you log into the St. Augustine portal.
- You will be prompted to change the temporary password and enter your own for future access.
Changes are processed electronically and are first approved by an authorized church staff member.